God has a great plan for you. We believe that. We also believe that great churches help you discover it and engage in it.
Life is best when you are fulfilling God’s destiny for you. If you don’t have a home church, we’d like to invite you to to come and check out New Life.
Hundreds of friendly people will be there too, ready to make the day awesome for you, your family, and any of your friends!
We’d love to meet you.
Doug & Crystal Heisel,
First and foremost, we are grateful recipients of the extravagant grace of God. Everything else is a footnote to that.
Some of God’s grace shows up in the following:
- Honored to be best friends, after 30+ years of marriage.
- Blessed with three outstanding daughters, who are beautiful inside and out.
- Humbled to be in full time pastoral ministry since 1985, and amazed that God would use us to start a church in the San Francisco East Bay in 1999, that is as fun, vibrant, and generous as New Life Church is.
- Grateful that we have:
- Great friends where we get to laugh a lot;
- Opportunities to have been able to travel to some cool places (Hawaii is a hands-down favorite)
- Football to watch (that’s Doug saying that)
- More dreams and books inside us, kicking to come out
- Enough scars to be real, and enough blessings to share.
- A belief that our best days are still ahead
- A huge desire to see as many people as possible find Jesus, discover their God-given destiny, and finish well!
We’re more excited about the future than ever!