Have you been thinking about serving and developing life long relationships?
Facilitating a Life Group may be for you!
- Life Groups exist to create more life-giving environments, where small groups gather to Share, Care and Grow each other.
- And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24,25
- We want people from all walks of life to be able to get connected and share life together. We believe it’s important for anyone coming to New Life Church to build lasting relationships with other people.
- All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper[a]), and to prayer. Acts 2:42
- The heart of Christianity is to love one another. We want life groups to be one of the main places where people are cared for and supported.
- This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15:12-13
- We want people to grow spiritually through the support of others and the commitment to challenge one another. with the understanding that we “Get To” not “Have To” serve others.
- Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. Ephesians 4:11-12
New Life Church is committed to being a church that:
- Connects people through the Life Groups Ministry
- Supports relationships through life’s changes
- Grows larger while growing smaller