Thank you for your willingness to not only express your generosity, but to also help expand the influence of New Life Church locally, regionally, and globally. Generosity truly makes us bigger and better people, and it does the same for our church.
Take these 3 steps:
- PRAY & LISTEN: Our entire BE RICH Offering is based on the simplicity of our committed New Life Church attendees hearing from the LORD and stepping out in faith and generosity. I believe the Lord can prompt each of us with a financial number for the part He wants us to play between now and year-end 2016.
- Expect Him to stretch us with something that represents Ridiculous Generosity.
- Expect it to cause joy — as the Lord loves a cheerful giver.
- Expect that many of us will also need to engage our faith, as He stretches us to the next level of our generosity.
- Expect Him to bless and use our faith, obedience and generosity.
For additional inspiration of insight regarding God prompting you, check out the two video’s below:
- PLEASE FILL OUT THE BE RICH OFFERING FORM BELOW.
This simple form will allow us to know what our total commitments are for our BE RICH OFFERING. Having a clear picture of that total will enable us to make firm plans.
- GIVE: You can give online now and/or set up a sheduled giving plan, using the link below or use our Connect Card on any given Sunday.
GOAL: $2.5m – $5m+
VISION PROJECTS AHEAD: Above and beyond our normal services, programs, and missions, here is a list of projects we are committed to, as well as others we are being drawn to, as the funds become available for them. The more that comes in, the more we can do together.
(Dublin auditorium, bathrooms, rooms, floors, walls, chairs; classroom furnishings and equipment, sound & lights, live-simulcast systems in both locations)
Missons – $250k+
(Mexico Church property, EastBay Church Plant, Kenya Church Plant, Convoy of Hope)
Alamo Improvements – $2.5m+
(Lobby expansion, parking, updates)
Additional Missions – $250k
(Future NLC Campuses, Missionary projects locally, regionally, globally.
The best is yet to come,
Founder and Lead Pastor, New Life Church